I specialize in cut paper collage, with an emphasis on subjects local to British Columbia. All of my work is hand cut and printed locally by the good people of Fingerpress. My work has sold to buyers in Canada, the USA, and Europe. A square from my marine life poster now flies above Wes Del Marina in Ladner, BC.
For more on the educational aspects of my work, take a look at this page.
I offer blank greeting cards (4×6″ and 5×7″) by direct sale, or from the following retailers:
- 32 Books, Edgemont Village (North Vancouver)
- Queensdale Market, Lonsdale Avenue (North Vancouver)
- Delish General Store, Granville Island (Vancouver)
- Boomers & Echoes Consignment North Vancouver)
- Lynn Canyon Ecology Centre (North Vancouver)
- Maplewood Farm (North Vancouver)
My posters are printed on acid-free paper and designed to fit Ikea’s RIBBA frame and matte set, with a 29cm x 39cm window. The frame is available for $14.99 + tax in a range of colours (here are your options). RIBBA’s matte is Ph-neutral and will not discolour your art.