My nonfiction, poetry and journalism have been published in the UK, the USA and Canada.
- Operation Overlord. Jewish Independent, November 4, 2016
- For the time being, I’m the best person to fill the job as mom: Globe and Mail. November, 27, 2012.
- Discovering my 99% family. Jewish Independent, December 4, 2015
- A legacy of stewardship. Jewish Independent, 13 March, 2015.
- Taking the classroom to the world: Cover Story, Jewish Independent, June 20, 2014
- Anne Frank Exhibition: Cover Story, Jewish Independent, June 13, 2014
- Embracing our family across time: Jewish Independent, February 28, 2014
- This is holy work: Jewish Independent, May 3, 2013
- The curious lens of Sylvia de Swaan. Jewish Independent, Vancouver, Nov 1, 2013.
- Eczema Society of Canada: “Don’t give up!” November, 2012.
- Eczema Society of Canada: Featured Book Review, June 2013.
- A rekindling of a vibrant culture. Jewish Independent, Vancouver. March 24, 2011.
- Caring for an aging parent. Jewish Independent, Vancouver. August 28, 2009. Note: the headline is inaccurate. I was caring for a stroke patient, not just an aging parent.
- Generations in the making. Jewish Independent, Vancouver. April 29, 2005. My first article for the newspaper.
- A Meeting of Minds. Encyclopedia of Contemporary Youth Culture (book chapter). Greenwood Press, 2006.
- Guest blogger on the CWILL site (Canadian association for writers and illustrators)
- Online Learning Idea Book teaching tip for online educators.
- Encyclopedia of Youth Culture (chapter).
In other news: