Roundhouse Radio 98.3FM in Vancouver:
- The Hairpiece: guest on Sense of Place with Minelle Mahtani (filling in: Kirsten Sharp). A conversation about long hair, short hair, femininity and how shallow people suck.
- Chatelaine, 1965: guest on Sense of Place with Minelle Mahtani (filling in: Kirsten Sharp). An conversation about kitschy recipes, women’s history in Canada and a ghost town in Vancouver.
I have contributed freelance pieces to CBC national radio since 2001.
- Why I light a candle for Syria: Tapestry, June 2, 2013. Essay. This piece also airs in Seattle, courtesy of KUOW News & Information.
- Places we have known: Living Out Loud, April 13, 2012. Documentary.
- Happy Eastover: April 24, 2011. Essay.
- Mothering and Othering: Sunday Edition, February 21, 2010. Essay.